Thursday, December 22, 2011

It's a Very Sweet Valley Christmas



Nothing much ever happens in BloggyLand around Christmas. It's mostly a lot of refreshing pages, watching the same video over and over, and knocking your skull into a wall because the Internet has officially died. I swear, I have looked at every single corner of the Internet this past week, and THERE IS NOTHING LEFT.

Since I'm bored as shit, I figure some of you might be bored as shit, too. Which is why you should read the Snark Squad's recaps of the most insanely amazing Sweet Valley miniseries to ever grace us with its presence. There are seven books, and seven recaps, so you can waste your entire day at work reading about Jessica and Elizabeth Wakefield. Even if you've never heard of Sweet Valley, I can guarantee you that this series is worth it. Clickety click here to get started.

So Merry Christmas everyone! I hope your last few days at work don't make you stab yourself in the face too many times!

8 comments:

  1. OK for reals, I was obsessed with this series about 15 years ago. I had heard there was an updated version out this past spring and I keep meaning to jump all over that. But you, bless you, you have me all cracked out Snark Squad. I'm on part 2. I am supposed to be working, at like my legit important job. But I'm pretty much done for the rest of the day. Thanks! Best Christmas present ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited that you like it! I was also obsessed with Sweet Valley, so any excuse to read them all again is good by me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I never really got into Sweet Valley, but I LOVED Boxcar Children (snark squad recaps them, too)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ZOMG!Sweet valley was one major obsession during my teen years.Everyone had a crush on Ken and/or Todd and envied Lila.Damn.The Evil twin books were le awesome <3 Magnolias and graveyards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also noticed that blogland is dead around the holidays.. I guess people with lives don't have time for the internet, which is sad for people like me.

    I never got into Sweet Valley High. I was pretty much a Babysitters Club purist back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for transcribing my boredom into a blog post. If My brain had been anything more than just (.......................) I too would have posted the same last week. At least the Internet is back to normal. Damn Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey would you mind letting me know which webhost you're working
    with? I've loaded your blog in 3 different browsers and I
    must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a
    good web hosting provider at a reasonable price?
    Thank you, I appreciate it!

    Feel free to visit my web page :: Call of Duty Ghosts Hack

    ReplyDelete