Thursday, June 9, 2011

MYAH! It's Vlog Week!

With yesterday being 20sb Vlog Day and tomorrow being Karaoke Ring of Death day, I figured I would go ahead and declare it Vlog Week at SaraSwearsALot.

After getting to Dallas for my birthday in March, my best friend, sister-in-law, and I got really into making the Snookie MYAH noise. Why? Uh, because it's fucking fun as shit to do, that's why. Try it out a few times, and try not to be in the best mood ever. We were a bit drunk when this was recorded, and we thought Emily was trying to take a picture of us, not record our MYAHs over and over and over. Sorry the picture quality kind of sucks. Blame Steve Jobs.


In case you couldn't tell, I'm the one on the left whose laugh sounds suspiciously like Miley Cyrus'.

6 comments:

  1. I think you have it down.

    Great Success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, you sound like a cross between a sheep and a raptor-- I think I figured out Snooki's real heritage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. RIGHT? I always wondered why I had so much love for her...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, your laugh is similar to Miley Cyrus' indeed! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drunk goats.

    I mean, you have a lovely laugh dear.

    ReplyDelete