Monday, January 10, 2011

Karaoke Ring of Death: Fuck!

This month's karaoke theme was any song with the word "fuck" somewhere in the lyrics. I have a feeling this is going to be an interesting one. I also have a feeling Baby Jesus is not going to be happy about my planning such an unholy event. My video is going to be on Lorraine's blog today, Late to the Party, because my poor friend Aly is snowed in. We're having some serious weather issues here right now, too, so I feel for you. But hey, my video is on another best bloggity friend's blog, so I'm still happy.

The video on my blog today is brought to you by Alexandra at The Tsaritsa Sez (or Sex, if you're like me and spell it wrong the first time every time). This video includes adorable dancing and jumping around and the song is one that makes you want to dry hump somebody in the backseat of your car. Links will be posted to everyone else's videos as they get posted.



We had another blogger drop out, so I get to have Christina's song on my blog today, too. I like that every month on karaoke night, I have a threesome going on over here. Christina blogs over at Christina in Wonderland, and you should definitely go read her blog when you're finished watching her video. Without further ado:

I don't know why I continue to do these things. I'm not cute like all you other bitches and man-hoes, and I cannot, I repeat, cannot sing. Anyway, I chose this song for a couple of reasons, mostly because I super love Liz Phair's early music, and because I can't for the life of me sing the Matson Jones song I *wanted* to do, "New York City Fuck Off."


So, instead, you get "Fuck And Run," which is also totally sung atrociously, but FUCK YOU I DO WHAT I WANT! I'm sorry, babies, I love you all. Anywho, my lovelies, uh, I did sort of an intro before the video itself, and I did captions this time, to let you know when it's time to push the mute button or whatever.


Peace. Out.



Other Karaoke singers:

Shelly with Fuck Her Gently
Bianca with Clint Eastwood
Lost with Too Many Mother Uckers
Mandy with I Just Don't Give a Fuck
Jami with Closer
Tabs with Last Resort
Owen with Creep
Lorraine with Makes Me Wonder
Rio with Little Lion Man
Ginny with Fuck You (Cee-Lo)
Kandace with I Almost Told You That I Loved You
Jes with Fuck You (Lil Kim)
Me with Thursday Night
Jimmie with Fuck You (Lily Allen)
Daniella with A Easy Mmm K
Cassie with You Oughta Know
Lily with A Millie

Thanks to everyone who participated for making this the biggest (rawr) and best karaoke ring yet!

35 comments:

  1. BLACK KITTIES RULE THE WORLD! Go Alexandra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is almost the first one I saw and well, I want to pre-emptively vote this one for best. dance moves. EVAR. No seriously. Alexandra you out did youself and your outfit was so cute.

    I wonder if "fucking on the dance floor" will be stuck in my head aaaaall day? Onward to the next video! :)

    Lor

    ReplyDelete
  3. im not much for karoke (my singing voice sucks ass) but i was at a bar friday night that had some pretty awesome singers.

    I love to listen just not paticipate.

    Keep on rockin. Ill keep watchin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so confusing but also so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, Alexandra!!! Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FUCK! How am I missing all this? ughhh


    :(

    dontmakemetakeawaysyourdickswapprivileges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All I kept thinking was how skinny Tsa is! So jealous but you always introduce these songs to me I dont know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cant see Christina's video!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shit. :( I'll email her and figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, permission DENIED on Christina's!

    Tsa - you rocked that! Winner for cutting the best shapes: YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SHIT! Problem solved. You-Tube defaults me with some shit about private shit. Ugh. It's fixed now... as if you even want to listen. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much, everyone! I'm glad you enjoyed my wacky dancing, and also happy to introduce you all to Dirty Sanchez!!

    @Suburban Sweetheart: I don't understand, what was confusing??

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Tsarista: you know you're cool as fuck when you can dance around like mad and keep a straight face.

    Great job by both of you ladies. These videos always crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Christina!! I love Liz Phair!!! Great song choice, and good job singing :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. OK I wish I would have heard about this sooner. I am kindove obsessed with karaoke but blogaroke.. AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am willing to host more videos if people need/want theirs up!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I feel like a vlogring reject.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awe! Alexandra's so adorable. I think I want to be in on next months. Where do I sign up?

    Hey! I passed a blog award to you for rocking so much.
    http://duckiebuckets.blogspot.com/2011/01/its-not-leg-lamp-but.html.
    Go read and claim your award. =]

    ReplyDelete
  19. Christina's intro cracked me up. I love how everyone feels the need to explain themselves before they get started.

    And Alexandra-- oh my goodness. You do not break character. Best dance moves I've seen yet. In life or otherwise. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  20. TSAR I LOVE YOU!!!! I seriously do. Your videos always make me happy in the weirdest way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Tsarista, I am so jealous of your awesomeness. Epic.

    Christina, great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Christina, your 5-minute video took me 30 minutes to watch because my internet provider hates me... But I watched. I'm supportive like that. And you are badass.

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Gnetch: It took your 30 minutes! Holy shit, girl, you are dedicated. I love you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. 1. i could possibly contribute to karaoke blog thing...

    2. when are you coming down thisa way? i want to make sure i have a night off to kidnap you! : ]

    ReplyDelete
  25. not literally kidnap. because that would be just freaky, yo. but, yanno. drinks and stuffs.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Um. Woman!? Did you get the shirt? Zazzle sent me a reminder email.

    ReplyDelete
  27. So fucking excellent! I'm an instant fan!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I give everyone credit! I don't think I could post a video of me singing! Hmmmm...something to think about tho! Everyone did awesome but Alexandra...you are a star, hun!

    ReplyDelete
  29. BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN
    Why American men should boycott American women

    http://boycottamericanwomen.blogspot.com/

    I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don't know how to cook or clean, don't want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

    American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

    This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

    BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sounds like someone^ got turned down by a sexy American lady. Grow the fuck up, dude!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Sara, what is the name of the song you did, and who is the artist?

    ReplyDelete
  32. It's called Thursday Night by Honey Honey. I saw them open for Lifehouse, and they were so adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. How the fuck did I miss this?? ERR! Where have you been all my blog reading life?

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is the best thing I've ever seen in my whole life. Why am I just now finding out about the Karaoke Ring? Holy shitballs.

    ReplyDelete