Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Friday, Lovahs!


Hope y'all have lovely weekends! And if you can handle it, I highly recommend making an intoxivlog. We could start a trend! #drunkintoxivlognation

P. S. I just have to let all of you who don't use Twitter know that my town is SO small, they shut down half of it for the homecoming parade every year. And it's the cutest thing ever, and I got stuck in the traffic for it yesterday so I ended up just getting out of my car and sitting on the hood to watch it and ohmygod, my ovaries were crying just thinking about bringing one of my future beh behs to watch the parade and telling them that I used to be in it every year and oh my gah STOP IT, BABY FEVER.

I made up for it by going to the local Dollar Store (yay! We have one now!) and purchasing many, many condoms. You're welcome, ovaries!

Be safe this weekend and don't get preggos! Unless you want to, then I give you permission to let the spermies fly! (ew?)

14 comments:

  1. Don't forget to check the dates on the dollar store condoms! I used to buy dollar store ramen in high-school, that was the coolest thing.

    How do I make an intoxivlog? Just get drunk and videotape? Should I talk about anything specific?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Let the spermies fly?" I lol'ed. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is why I'm pro-choice...dollar store condoms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tsaritsa - EXACTLY. If you have blow up dolls lying around, that's also a plus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. heh, Geophrie said it, dollar store condoms sounds like something you buy to trick someone into sperming those eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAH..yeah ew.

    As long as the spermies don't fly into my eye.
    That hurts like a son-of-a-gun (totally something my gran would say).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um...I don't know how reliant dollar store rubbers would be...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Denise - That's what I was thinking! That or giving someone an internal rash.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dont think i've ever seen condoms sold at a $1 store! I am both scared and intrigued...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll see what I can do about a blow-up doll. It might just be a video of me chasing my cat like Elmira from Tiny Tunes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're scaring me lately. Every time I read your blog now (okay, just the last two posts) I get paranoid I'm pregnant.

    Stop scaring me, bitch!

    (kidding...you're keeping me on my toes.)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My spermies used to fly everywhere until I clipped their wings.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahaha yes. baby fever is dangerous. wrap it up! lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. lmao, i used to live in that small town...and was sooo marching in the parade.
    in the marching band. yep. band geek.
    AND SO PROUD!

    ReplyDelete