Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Weigh-In Wednesday / Sorry This Post Is Boring

And now for another weekly installment of Tabitha's Weigh-In Wednesday.



Starting Weight: 189.2
Last Week's Weight: 186.0
Current Weight: 185.0
This Week's Loss: -1.0
Net Difference: -4.2

One pound is one pound more than can go to hell and terrorize someone else. I don't really have much dieting news except that I ate a chocolate covered donut this morning, and it was delicious. How's that for dieting?

Also? I'm pretty sure my stomach is rebelling against that donut right now so I might be having a TMI moment in the bathroom soon.

In unrelated news, I attempted a vlog last night after a glass of wine, and I was all over the place so I quit that shit pretty fast. Maybe I'll try another one if I have anything decent to talk about. What do other people do their vlogs on?

Sorry this post sucks balls, scroll down for something slightly more entertaining.

5 comments:

  1. Haha -- I don't think this post sucks balls at all! And no worries about what time you get your WIW post up...that's what the edit button is for! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job with the one pound. Yum chocolate covered doughnuts.hmmm mmmmm....Anyway, I vlog every Friday. I typically answer five questions from readers or link up with Mama M.'s 5 Question Friday. You should give it a whirl! It's fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been eating Kelloggs cereal for breakfast and sometimes dinner and staring at the MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF JUNK FOOD ON OUR SHELVES and dying. Just dying.

    It's good for me. I know it is.

    But...there are Nerds, and cheescake (I will murder a bitch for cheesecake), and cookies, and chips, and...fuck I hate my fat ass family.

    Sorry.

    Vlogging. I usually have half a bottle of wine before I start and then I just cuss a lot and laugh at myself. Once I held in a burp and it was funny. Or, they said it was funny.

    Pre-pick out a funny story and tell it after you've had a few glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. one pound is better than nothing! and better than me who needs to start exercising and eating healthy. that will start in 2 days. i want to start vlogging too! i've made one and thought i sounded retarded so i deleted it :) maybe one day i'll actually post something...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tabitha - I always say I'm going to write my post right when I get to work but then people actually expect me to work! WTF, right?

    mrsk - I watched your vlog, and you are just too damn cute. Hating you a little. (Don't worry, it's totally a compliment.)

    OWO - Ohmgod, cheesecake. Just throw the pounds straight on my ass please. Worth it!

    Sam - You should DEFINITELY do a vlog. I love hearing how people sound on them because it's never what I expected. For instance? I have the most nasally voice known to mankind.

    ReplyDelete