Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Weigh-In Wednesday aka Fuck Yes, Imma Be Skinny



Here comes another installment of Weigh-In Wednesday hosted by Tabitha.

Last Week's Weight: 189.2
Current Weight: 186.0
This Week's Loss: -3.2

That's right, bitches. 3.2 pounds are GONE. I murdered those sumbitches. And I even ate Dominos, Chick-fil-a, and Raising Cane's last week. Weight Watchers is so, so good to me.

I've been wheezing my way through running for my workouts every day to train for a 5k at the end of May that I signed up for (I don't know why the fuck I did that.) And I've been taking my adorable new puppy with me on my runs so she can get some of that (annoying as fuck) adorable, cute puppy energy out of her system. What's that? You want me to show pictures of her like she's my newborn? Well, okay, if you insist.



Speaking of dogs...

Yesterday morning, the police were knocking on my door at 6:45 AM. And by knocking, I mean POUNDING. Fiancee went to answer the door, and I woke up to find him throwing clothes on like there was a fucking fire in the house and his plan was to leave me in bed to die.

Apparently, Fiancee's stupid pit bull got out of our backyard and was harassing our little old female neighbor who is in her SEVENTIES. When I went to see what was going on, Duke (the pit bull) was standing in front of her door, howling and snarling like he was going to rip her to pieces. The poor old woman had to call the police because she couldn't get to work since, you know, there was a CRAZY FUCKING DOG trapping her inside her house.

When Duke saw Fiancee walking towards him with his angry daddy face on, he cowered and shut the fuck up. (Finally!) And I may or may not have kicked him once or twice after he got inside. (Shit, PETA is going to find my site and blow me the fuck up now.) Stupid shit dog ruining my morning sleep.

On the way home from work, I stopped to pick up flowers to bring to our sweet neighbor to apologize, and she ended up keeping Fiancee and me over there talking for about an hour. It made me realize how lucky I am to have someone to talk to about my day. Someone who will cook dinner with me, laugh with me, and watch stupid TruTV with me every night.

I think we should go visit our neighbor more often.

6 comments:

  1. AWESOME work!! Thanks again for bravely sharing your weigh loss progress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, poor neighbor. That was sweet of you to go talk to her.

    I don't know how you keep up with all the points, that was such a pain in the ass for me. (Because I'm lazy.) But good for you for doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG ROFLMAO, take her down Duke! Good work on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaawww!!!
    a) THEPUPPYSSOCUTEIMGONNAEATHIMNOMNOMNOM!
    b) you GO, girl, i need to stop fucking around and get back in the gym too.
    c) my downstairs neighbor is like that. i try not to make any noise when putting out the trash, cause if she hears me, somehow i find myself in her dining room downing cookies and soda and hearing about the ENTIRE LIVES of her 7 CHILDREN.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your weight loss...that's incredible! I'm training for a 5k too...with no actual race in sight haha. I just finished the Couch 2 5k program but I want to get a better time before I sign up. Keep at it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay on losing 3.2 pounds! I gained like five in the last week! I wish there was a competition for gaining weight...I'd win.

    ReplyDelete